NZ Electronics Repair is here to help you keep your phone running in tiptop shape. We are a renowned brand when it comes to repairing all the cell phone models you can think of samsung mobile repair. From the original model to the latest generation of the beloved device, our team of highly skilled engineers have the expertise to fully refurbish any model you have.
Our Samsung Mobile Repair Services Cover Everything
In our Samsung Mobile Repair service, we cover everything from phone repair to software upgrades, as well as the following:
- Seams glass for broken Phones
- LCD replacement
- Headphone jack replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Water damage repair
- Home and Power Button Repair
- Unlocking of all network in all countries
- Wi-Fi problem grayed out
- Home button repair
- Solutions for charging issues (including broken charging port repair)
- Phone speaker for samsung mobile repair
- Mic repair
- Solutions for freezing problems
- Logic Board Repair
- Screen Repair
High Quality Phone Parts
We know you want quality parts for your Phone for better functionality. At NZ Electronics Repair, we only trust and suggest the best suppliers in the industry. This way, you can ensure the safety of the parts; you can also be sure of the warranty against defects, too.
Same Day Turn Around
We offer same day turn around for most of our Phone repair services to guarantee you save valuable time. We also offer a way out—that is something even the manufacturer fails to offer.
If your Samsung Device is not Working Properly, come to NZ Electronics Repair!
Have you been using the Samsung device for a while? Or is your device not functioning to the best of its abilities? If your answer is yes, come on over to NZ Electronics Repair and we will provide you with a good diagnostics of your smartphone and see what is the issue with it. It could be a noticeable issue, such as a quick discharge of your battery or your cameras not working properly. Whatever the case might be, all of your issues can be resolved in a matter of minutes.
Samsung devices are quite popular and there are over a billion phones manufactured by Samsung which are used all over the world. Hence, there is always a need for repair, fortunately, if you happen to live in New Zealand there is a great Samsung mobile repair service in Auckland. The technicians and experts at NZ Electronics Repair can resolve any issue in a flash.
What services are available?
- Camera repairs: The damage on cameras is quite common, they often do not open at times and if the glass is cracked, you are not able to capture images. This can hinder your usage of the device and getting it repaired is a must. You can call our technicians and get it fixed whenever you can.
- Antennae repair: Phone antenna can get damaged easily if you notice issues when connecting it to a network; come to us immediately so you can resume using your phone.
- Battery, charger, and speaker repair: These are three things in a device which gets damaged the easiest. Fast discharge, slow charging and a faulty speaker; these are issues which can arise after some long-term usage. Do not fret, for they can be repaired quite quickly.
- Water and liquid damage repair: There are times when you drop your phone in the water by mistake or get it wet in the rain. Such mishap can be a big inconvenience, come to NZ electronics repair to get it fixed.
- Unknown issues: There will be times when you are unsure of what is going on with your smartphone. If you have tried all ways to troubleshoot the phone and it still isn’t working, come to a Samsung mobile repair center in New Zealand, where it can be fixed in a matter of minutes.
- Malfunctioning home button repair: A home button in a Samsung device often times does not work properly; you may need to use a lot of force for it to work. This means that it is not aligned properly, come to NZ electronics repair for a breakdown of the phone and repair all of your buttons.
- Cracked screen fix: A cracked screen is common in smartphones today, they cannot resist drops and often have nasty cracks on the screens, which renders them dangerous to use. A screen replacement can take a few hours to a few days depending on the availability of the device and its parts.
If you are facing any difficulty with your Samsung device, head on over to NZ Electronics Repair and we will fix it in minutes!